In an effort to show our appreciation towards the Black Hills community and all that it has given Rapid City Rush, we make every attempt to support community programs, organizations and events with donations and special requests. Due to the high volume of requests for donations, the following guidelines must be followed to assure continued fairness of the contributions that Rapid City Rush makes in the community.
All donation requests must be submitted by means of the Rapid City Rush Donation Request Form.
- Your request for a donation must be received four weeks prior to the event date.
- Your organization must serve Rapid City and the Black Hills. The Rush places priority on giving in the communities where our employees, fans and partners live and work.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one donation from Rush per calendar year.
- Rapid City Rush does not contribute to religious, fraternal, political groups, conferences or newsletters and magazines.
- All monetary donation requests will be directed to the Rapid City Rush Foundation.
Requests by Mail
Download the form below and mail it to:
Rapid City Rush
Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
444 Mount Rushmore Rd.
Rapid City, SD 57701
or fax: 605-716-6100
Use the form below to have your Donation Request sent electronically.
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive an donation. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests Rush receives on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. No phone calls please. All requests will receive either a letter of regret/refusal or a letter of acceptance.
Use of the Rapid City Rush logos or trademarks and/or any advertising that implies sponsorship, partnership or support by Rapid City Rush or the Central Hockey League must be approved in writing by Rapid City Rush. These policies are subject to change without notice.