Thank you for your continued interest in the Chuck a Puck program. We are currently no longer accepting applications for the 2012-2013 season. Thank you for your support!
One of the most popular intermission activities is Chuck-A-Puck. Pucks are purchased during each home game and thrown onto the ice during intermission for a chance to win prizes and special offers provided by Rapid City Rush sponsors and partners.
Selling pucks for the Chuck-A-Puck promotion is a great way for non-profit and school organizations to receive 50% of the proceeds from the Chuck-A-Puck sales.
To be considered for Chuck-a-Puck, please turn in a filled out application to the Rapid City Rush office. Dates for Chuck-A-Puck will start being selected in August shortly after we receive our schedule and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. We want everyone to have an opportunity to participate, so please help us by following these guidelines:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit, school or community organization.
- We will need a minimum of 10 volunteers and one group leader or chaperone per group to ensure success.
- If your group has minors we will need waivers signed by legal guardians prior to being allowed to sell.
- Your group will need to be at the ice arena no later than one hour before doors open to prepare for the nights sales.
- Your organization will be responsible for the money given used as a till for the nights sales and any shortages will come out of the nightly profit.
- All applications must be received by the Rush office a minimum of one month in advance to be considered.
Chuck-a-Puck sales can be a lot of work, but are a lot of fun! Participants in the sales program will get to go behind-the-scenes and help run a Rapid City Rush 2nd intermission! We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic groups who are wanting to raise money for their organization and be a part of Rush Hockey this year.
Mail to: Rapid City Rush
444 Mount Rushmore Road N.
Rapid City, SD 57701 or email form to John@RapidCityRush.com.
Public Service Announcements
Rapid City Rush coaches, management, and players will be available to serve as spokespeople for charitable causes throughout the Black Hills.
For more information on Rapid City Rush community programs, please contact:
Senior Director, Marketing and Entertainment